Mater Amoris directs its efforts to meet the following goals for all students:
1. The development of each individual child according to the child's needs and potential.
2. The attainment of self-discipline.
3. The growth of independence and initiative.
4. A love of work and a joy in learning.
5. Spontaneous creativity.
6. The development of movement and muscular control.
7. The development of skills through the child's own effort and interest.
8. The absorption of impressions and concepts leading to the ability to abstract.
9. The training of the child in those fundamental social qualities of good citizenship.
10. The development of positive self-concepts and social relations, mutual aid and sharing.
11. The development of ethical behavior based on moral and spiritual values.
12. An understanding of the environment and a sense of the contribution of all living things to each other, especially humankind's contributions through the ages.
13. Teaching-learning situations which are stimulated by child teaching child, and guided by the teacher's observation of the individual needs of the children.